Search Blog Search Web

Sep 5, 2010

Know in detail before you act

There is a nasihah probably of umar . He says " Judge a person only after staying with him ". It means that when you stay with a person for some time, then you will know the true color of a person. 

For example I once met a doctor who is more respectable in the region. Initially I thought he was very righteous. But I had some work with him and I had to go to him for few days. But soon I realized he is a professional lier. It is my bad habit that I recheck all the things before accepting any word from others. So when I rechecked the things he said, I was astonished to the level and style of his lying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur message here, if u dont have any blogger id, just click anonymous below and then post comment

dont forget to write ur identity

jazakallah