Search Blog Search Web

Sep 3, 2010

The Ramazan is on End

Assalamua'laikum

I know it has been a long time back since I actually posted on my blog. I was busy with some not more useful things on earth... But now alhamdulillah I thought I should be back to my islamic life (which was a sort of out of order since few months). Yeah, I know Islamic life doesnt mean that I should start blogging, but how ever I would like to write some islamic perspectives of mine. 

However the month of Ramazan is at an end and unfortunately the time has gone waste till now. Please pray to Allah that we get more ikhlas and strength to pray in this end times of Ramazan

--
Sent through mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ur message here, if u dont have any blogger id, just click anonymous below and then post comment

dont forget to write ur identity

jazakallah